Belgisch discussieforum

FLACHAU, Austria - Frida Hansdotter of Sweden dominated a Wo Volgende onderwerp
Vorige onderwerp

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212
Preminiem

BerichtGeplaatst: 18-06-2019 06:59:24 Reageren met citaatTerug naar boven

FLACHAU, Austria - Frida Hansdotter of Sweden dominated a World Cup night slalom on Tuesday, strengthening her position at the top of the discipline standings going into the world championships next month. Cheap Vikings Jerseys .Loudly cheered by 14,800 spectators, Hansdotter built on her first-run lead to finish in a combined time of 1 minute, 49.59 seconds.Tina Maze of Slovenia was 0.61 behind in second, and Olympic champion Mikaela Shiffrin of the United States improved from a disappointing opening run to finish third, 0.63 behind.I dont feel like a favourite but for sure its fun if I would be a favourite, Hansdotter said about the Feb. 14 world championship race in Beaver Creek, Colorado — where Shiffrin will be defending her title.I just need to ski my skiing and ski good and then the results are coming, she said. You cant be focusing on where you should end up. You just need to focus on what you should do with your skis.Hansdotter led Maze by 0.23 after the opening run but used a flawless final run for a convincing win.It was the Swedes 14th career World Cup podium but only second victory. She also won in Kranjska Gora, Slovenia, last season.Hansdotter now has 420 points in the slalom standings, with two-time champion Shiffrin in second place on 379 points.Good training, hard training, and know what you need to do, Hansdotter said about her consistency this season. In training, I always try to be on the limit, but not over the limit. That is the hard part, to really be on your top but dont ski more than you can.Erin Mielzynski of Collingwood, Ont., was 12th.Maze went further ahead in the overall standings with 857 points, well ahead of Shiffrin on 605 points. However, Maze has two weekends of speed racing coming up in Cortina dAmpezzo, Italy, and St. Moritz, Switzerland, while Shiffrin wont race on the World Cup until after the world championships.I was really easy today, said the Slovenian, who looks set for a repeat of her 2013 overall triumph. I was training good the last days and I was pretty confident about my slalom here.Maze benefited from the cancellation of a downhill and a super-G in Austria last weekend.We were training slalom in Bad Kleinkirchheim so you get more slalom turns in your legs and in your head, Maze said. The schedule is crazy doing all the events. It takes a lot of energy and adaption to each discipline.Shiffrin, who had won the event for the past two years, avoided mistakes in her first run but was still 0.68 behind Hansdotter in eighth.The American looked more aggressive in her second run and posted the second-fastest time after Veronika Velez-Zuzulova of Slovakia.I felt like the surface was better the second run, Shiffrin said. I was able to get an edge in the snow and I found some response and I was able to arch cleaner turns.Despite posting the fastest time up to then, Shiffrin shrugged after crossing the finish line.I didnt think my second run was good enough or fast enough to win today because Tina and Frida are so strong.After winning in Kuehtai, Austria, and Zagreb, Croatia, recently, Shiffrin missed out on yet another record — as no Americam skier has won three World Cup slaloms in a row.Eight of the 30 skiers who qualified for the second run failed to finish on the demanding course.The annual night slalom is the race with the highest prize money on the womens circuit, with the winner taking home nearly 53,000 euros ($62,300).So now I dont need to ski anymore? Hansdotter joked about her paycheque. Thats not the things I am thinking about when I am racing. But for sure its good for the future. Cheap Vikings Jerseys China . Interestingly, the culprits were not rookies, but well paid, experienced pros. The first gaffe came in the 24th minute of arguably the biggest early season MLS game in history between Seattle and Toronto. Sounder newcomer Marco Pappa, (with over 100 MLS games, and 39 Guatemalan Caps to his name) attempted a back pass to one of his central defenders. Wholesale Vikings Jerseys . The government says top golfers are expected to compete in the PGA Tour event at the Ashburn Golf Club in the suburb of Fall River from July 3-6 and again next year. http://www.cheapvikingsjerseyselite.com/ . Locke overcame a shaky start to pitch seven innings and Josh Harrison had three hits to extend his hot streak as the Pirates beat the Miami Marlins 7-3 on Wednesday night. DALLAS -- Monta Ellis and Devin Harris scored 20 points apiece and the Dallas Mavericks extended Indianas season-long losing streak to four games with a 105-94 victory against the Pacers on Sunday night. The Pacers rallied from 17 points down in the first half and almost wiped out another double-digit deficit after halftime, but had the same offensive troubles late that plagued them early in the game. Paul George had 27 points and 11 rebounds to lead the Pacers, who stayed a game and a half up on Miami for the lead in the Eastern Conference after the Heat lost in overtime to Chicago. Dirk Nowitzki scored 14 points on a tough shooting night as the Mavericks swept the two-game season series from the Pacers, who were coming off their most lopsided loss in a 26-point defeat at Houston. Indiana was trailing 89-87 when Harris, who had a season high in points, had a three-point play on a driving layup and Nowitzki hit a pair of free throws. Ellis, who also had eight rebounds, put the game away in the final 2 minutes with a pair of jumpers that gave the Mavericks yet another double-digit lead at 102-92 with 56 seconds left. Lance Stephenson kept Indiana in the game early with 18 first-half points but was limited by foul trouble in the second half and finished with 21. George Hill scored 20 for Indiana. George was right on his scoring average from his last two trips to Dallas, but the Pacers couldnt get the defensive stops needed to make it three straight wins in Dallas. Shawn Marion scored 12 for Dallas, and Jose Calderon and Vince Carter had 10 apiece. Dallas reserves outscored Indianas 41-4. Two nights after blowing a 30-point lead before rallying in the fouurth quarter to beat Portland, the Mavericks went up 17 early in the second quarter only to let the Pacers get within 48-45 by halftime and pull even on the first shot of the third quarter -- a 3-pointer by George. Cheap Minnesota Vikings Jerseys. A sluggish offence had a lot to do with the Pacers early deficit. They had one shot-clock violation in the first half and three other times when the buzzer went off after a shot was taken. But they finally got going in the last 8 minutes of the second quarter and shot 64 per cent for the period. Indiana stayed close in the first half thanks to Stephenson, who was 7 of 8 from the floor before halftime and finished the second quarter by banking a shot in after floating across the lane. Nowitzki had plenty of open looks in the first half but just couldnt hit many, finishing 2 of 8 with five points before halftime. He was 3 of 14 from the field for the game. The Mavericks shot 28 per cent in the second quarter, best illustrated when Jae Crowder bounced a breakaway layup off the back of the rim and Ellis missed a short jumper after getting the rebound. NOTES: Pacers G C.J. Watson missed his second game with a sprained right elbow. Coach Frank Vogel said Watson could return Tuesday against Boston. ... Crowder left the game with an abdominal strain. ... Dallas recalled G Gal Mekel from the NBDL. He played three games for the Texas Legends in his first action since right knee surgery on Jan. 17. ... The Mavericks honoured Mike Modano at halftime a night after his No. 9 was retired by the Dallas Stars in the same building. ... A fan won $10,000 at halftime by getting three giant, inflatable dice to land on a dollar sign, drawing a huge roar from the crowd. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '
Profiel bekijkenStuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:      
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren

Ga naar:   

Volgende onderwerp
Vorige onderwerp

Wilt u geen reclame op dit forum en genieten van extra voordelen? Klik dan vlug hier voor meer informatie!