Belgisch discussieforum

Manchester City managed to come away from the first leg of t Volgende onderwerp
Vorige onderwerp

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212
Preminiem

BerichtGeplaatst: 04-07-2019 04:36:11 Reageren met citaatTerug naar boven

Manchester City managed to come away from the first leg of their Champions League semi-final against Real Madrid with a clean sheet and Paul Dickov thinks they are in a strong position ahead of the return match in Madrid. Air Max 90 Scontate . Dickov has been impressed with the way City have transformed their performances in Europe after failing to get past the round of 16 in their last four attempts.I thought it was a really good result for City last night, Dickov told Sky Sports News HQ. City have been guilty in previous seasons of being a little bit naive in Europe, maybe going a bit too gung-ho. Against Real Madrid last night it was imperative they kept a clean sheet and going over to the Bernabeu next week I really do fancy City to score with the players theyve got in their team.Real Madrid were unlucky not to score but City and England goalkeeper Joe Hart was in fine form - keeping Pepe out from just six yards from what looked like a certain goalscoring opportunity.Hes been outstanding, he made two world-class saves last night and I have said before I regard Joe as one of the three or four best keepers in the world, Dickov said. Bale and Manchester City goalkeeper Joe Hart shake hands at the final whistle The ex-City forward is confident his old side can progress and has tipped them to come up against future manager Pep Guardiola and Bayern Munich in the final, saying its written in the stars.If you look at Citys results in Europe this season, the five away games theyve had I think theyve scored 10 goals so that just shows you the way the way they set up away from home, hitting teams on the counter attack - it really suits how they play, Dickov added.If City can be nice and solid, the likes of Yaya Toure and Kevin De Bruyne, whos been in great form, and obviously Sergio Aguero are a real threat. The one thing I can see City doing is scoring and I really fancy them and I think its written in the stars for a Bayern Munich and Manchester City final.Manuel Pellegrini will be aware his side must keep an eye on their league form as they look to secure their place in the top four this Sunday when they play an in-form Southampton, live on Sky Sports 1. Also See: Hart: City can do it Kompany: Pressure on Real City and Real share stalemate Missed chance for City? Air Max 720 Nere . The Raptors had an early deadline Sunday, a dreaded afternoon game, and they left the bulk of their work until the last minute, as theyve done so many times before. Nike Tn Scontate . Alfredo Simon lowered his ERA to 0.86, and the Reds beat the Chicago Cubs 4-1 Friday for their 16th win in their last 17 games at the Friendly Confines. http://www.airmaxoutletscontate.it/ . LOUIS -- Alexander Steen scored a power-play goal with 59.ATLANTA -- Struggling Red Sox right-hander Clay Buchholz will test out an ailing knee during a bullpen session Wednesday in Boston, then find out when hell make his next start. Buchholz set a career high with eight walks and allowed six runs in only three-plus innings Monday before Boston rallied to beat Atlanta 8-6, ending a 10-game losing streak. On Tuesday, manager John Farrell revealed that Buchholz remained in the game after his left knee buckled. "So weve got to make sure that he gets through his bullpen tomorrow," Farrell said, adding he wants to be certain "that knee, where he felt like it was a little hyperextended, doesnt persist or show any further soreness." Farrell said Buchholz initially denied that his knee buckled when catcher A.J. Pierzynski went to the mound. "He didnt want that to be any part of the reason of why he pitched the way he did," Farrell said. "But weve got to be conscious of it and see how he comes through the bullpen tomorrow." Buchholz is 2-4 with a 7.02 ERA in 10 starts. Its a dramatic decline from 2013, when he was 12-1 with a 1.74 ERA. Farrell confirmed Buchholzs self-confidence is a concern as a decision is made on his next start. "We cant deny that," Farrell said. "WWe havent made a definitive decision on his next turn through the rotation. Air Max Outlet Italia. ." "Were not blind to what everyone sees. And yes, there is concern because youre talking about a guy that was on his way to potentially a Cy Young year last year and now hes only shown flashes of it, either inside a given game or for a given start." Buchholz said he is having trouble sticking with progress made on his mechanics in the bullpen before games "when youre out there thinking about getting big league hitters out." "Its not fun, I know that. ... It seems to be snowballing on me right now." Asked after Mondays game if it would help if he were given a break from the rotation, Buchholz said "Im going to take the ball whenever they give it to me. ... If I wasnt healthy, that might be an option." Farrell said he still sees flashes of Buchholzs old form. "Thats the thing that personally I continue to latch on to," Farrell said. "Because theres been a couple of starts where hes been very strong. Yesterday he makes an adjustment in the first inning, he carries it through the second inning and then seemingly he loses it again. So I cant say that its strictly mechanical or from a fundamental standpoint." Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Cheap NBA Jerseys Wholesale NHL Jerseys Wholesale MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Wholesale NCAA Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys Wholesale Basketball Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys ' ' '
Profiel bekijkenStuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:      
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren

Ga naar:   

Volgende onderwerp
Vorige onderwerp

Wilt u geen reclame op dit forum en genieten van extra voordelen? Klik dan vlug hier voor meer informatie!